Just had a call from the “new” haematologist’s secretary (5:45 on a Saturday? That’s more like it)
Have an appointment booked for 7 p.m. on Wednesday – can’t wait.
I need to get hold of my CT scans and report from the first hospital to take with me. That could be tricky, but I will make a serious fuss if that’s not possible.
Final appointment with the surgeon is on Tuesday evening, so should be able to tie up all the loose ends with him then.
Feels like we are staring on a road to making some progress now.
Which is good 🙂