Just had a call to invite me to a meeting with the radiologist on “Monday evening” – time yet to be determined.
I look forward to hearing what he has to say, and what he has in store for me. But there is a sense that it’s getting serious now, and it’s hard to avoid a feeling of being overwhelmed. And this “watch and wait” is really quite difficult to take, sometimes.
It’s been 4 months now…
There is a meeting of a Lymphoma Organisation Support Group in Manchester next Wednesday evening. I think I might get myself along to that and see what’s what. Reading about radiotherapy on their website, I note that it is usually preceded by a course of chemo therapy, so I am wondering why this isn’t the case for my particular example. While I am sure that the people looking after me know what they are doing, it would be good to understand what makes my case different from the majority. I will raise this on Monday when I see the radiologist.
“BUPA Wellness” phoned me yesterday to arrange my biennial MOT. I tried to explain to the booker at the end of the phone that I wondered whether this was absolutely necessary, but I suppose it will be good to know that my heart isn’t about to give out before the rest of me does 🙂 That’s sorted for the last week in September. If I’m busy doing “other stuff”, then I’ll cancel.